Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sprayground

It's still HOT here. Some of my California friends say "that's why I don't live in Tx." I just want you all to know that 57 days above 100 is not normal for Dallas and that's we are now setting records with the 2nd hottest summer in the history of Dallas. If it continues until Sept. 4th we will tie for the record from 1980. I'm almost to the point that I want to win and be part of one of the hottest summers, I mean we are sooooo close at this point. I also want a t-shirt that says "I survived the 2011 heat wave with toddlers!"

Sunday the family headed to the Lake Highlands sprayground. We haven't been in a while Asher wasn't really into it, but this time was different. I guess he's sick of the hot weather also!


I swear he said "CHEESE" when I took this picture!






Sometimes when Addie gives Asher a hug I'm afraid she'll squeeze he's head off!


Fun with Daddy








Trying to get Christmas Card pictures- I don't think we'll be using this one.


Addie wanted me to take pictures of her but she wouldn't look at the camera!

Asher was super tired and ready to go.
He came up to me and wanted to be held and he kept saying
"Bye Bye" So after 20 short minutes we headed home.

No comments: