We've been stuck inside for what feels like forever and a day! I've been trying to keep Adelynn busy with crafts, baking, and pre-tend play. I was running out of ideas so I googled crafts for toddlers and found a bunch of fun ideas.
Last week we made a lot of Chinese New Years decorations. It's the year of the rabbit in case you didn't know. Last Friday we started our recycled train. We had to make this in a couple of steps because it was a long project and Addie sometimes gets bored.
Friday: Clean empty boxes and paint them white. After a snack break we than painted them red, blue, & green.
Wednesday: re-paint and do touch ups
Thursday: Decorate the trains- we added wheels window, a smoke stack, and then mommy used a glue gun to link the trains.
And now we have a train! Addie was so excited when it was finished she couldn't wait to play with it.
Of course she added her princesses!
No comments:
Post a Comment