Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Little Taste of Spring

The weather has been amazing here this past week and after being stuck in the house due to the snow and ice we are taking advantage of it! We've played in our backyard, gone to the school around the corner to play and today we went to the park.
I told Adelynn before Bible Study that we were going to the park later and it was all she talked about on our ride to church and as soon as I picked her up she told her teacher Mr. John "We're going to the park!"

As soon as we got to the park she was off!












Addie taking pictures at the park




Asher was there too! He really wanted to play, but since he is still a couple of weeks away from walking, he got to experience the park mostly from his stroller.




I let Asher try out the swing but.....

 I don't think he liked it!

No comments: