1. I think of things to write on this list all week long but by the time Tuesday rolls around I forget everything. This week I'm starting my list early and I'll just add to it as I think of things.
2. Asher room is finally painted! Thank you David, Luke, Maci, & Craig. The plan is to put the furniture in place and pictures up next week so I'll post pictures of the completed room next week.
3. Saturday night we went to Picasso's for dinner. They have tons of T.V.s. Anyways there was a basketball game on and Adelynn looked at me and said "Go MAVS!" She is my daughter!
4. Did any of you watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution? Its was actually a good show- I think last Friday was the last episode so if you missed it find in on the internet- So Jamie has gotten Craig and I thinking about all the bad food we eat and serve to our little princess! We so need to change and we've started but we have a long way to go.
--BTW did you know that chocolate milk has as much sugar as a soda? Jamie taught me that :)
6. I think Craig and I are busy every weekend in May.
This could be good- time flies when you're having fun!
This could be bad- last month of pregnancy
swelling feet + being tired not fun :(
8. Don't forget Wednesday night is 31 cent scoop night at 31 flavors- The Wilson group will be at the 31 flavors on Greenville at 7 come and join us for the fun!
9. I have to go to a Ranger game tonight. I would normally be excited but not tonight because I was supposed to go to a Mavs playoff game and I had to give my ticket away :( This might be the Mavs last home game this season. Craig said I had to go to the ranger game because it's a work thing- Boo work things! Don't they know that Mavs are in the playoffs against their rival!!!!! Sorry for the rant this made me made!
10. Addie is starting to notice everything. Saturday morning she came up to me and said "I have blue eyes, you have black eyes" my eyes are brown but they kinda of look black. Then she went into Craig's office and looked at him and said "Addie has blue eyes. Daddy has blue eyes too!" I don't know why she is so into eyes but she has been checking everyone out this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment