Monday, August 17, 2009

Lake house fun!

We went to the lake house Friday and Saturday for a little fun! As soon as we got there we unpacked and hit the water!

Addie looking outside wondering- I'm in my suit and I have sunblock on why aren't I outside!
Daddy and Addie before going in the water
Addie held Daddy's hand for about 10 seconds!
The water wasn't too deep so Adelynn could go out pretty far.
Not to sure about the sand!

Time to come in!

We were going to go for a ride on the golf cart but the battery was dead. So Addie just pretended that we took a ride.
We went to the Frank Buck Zoo in Gainsville. We were the first guest Saturday morning. It was great because all the animals were up and moving. We got to see the buffalo, goat and cow eating breakfast.
Adelynn wasn't afraid of the goats on this trip.

Addie kept saying- "Hi Giraffe!"

Adelynn found this cooler and decided that it was a great thing to play- Don't worry grandma we won't let her play with the cooler by herself ;)
Great trip- Short trip- looking forward to our next weekend at lake kiowa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like fun! I really like her bathing suit. Do you have a house on the lake?