Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bookmarks


As many of you know Adelynn and I go to Bookmarks every Wednesday for story time. A couple of weeks ago I sent an email letting Atom Energy know how much I appericated them sponsoring the event. Well yesterday I got an email for one of their PR guys who wanted to talk to me about my email. He asked me some question and Adelynn and I will be part of their next employee newsletter. We are very excited and hope Mr. Horn sends us a copy ;)
Throughout the year, Atmos Energy hosts a variety of preschool and elementary programs and performances at Bookmarks in NorthPark Mall. Dallas resident Heather Wilson said: “Every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m., my 18-month-old daughter, Adelynn, and I go to Bookmarks story time. We love it! They also have puppets and other activities. Thank you Atmos Energy for sponsoring this program. In these tough economic times, some companies are dropping their sponsorships. I appreciate Atmos Energy’s commitment.”

No comments: