Asher turned 2 and we celebrated with an Elmo/Cookie Monster themed party.
We had his party at his favorite park
I knew it was going to be a hot day so I planned on having 3 sensory tubs for the kids to play with in the shade, however only one made it to the park.
At the last minute I was talked out of bringing the bean tub and I was planning on making cloud dough once we got to the park but I forgot the baby oil.
BUT the water beads were a hit, there was at least one kid or adult playing with them the entire party!
The food:
We had hot dogs, chips, fruit and cupcakes
peek a boo Miles
Trying to keep hydrated- it was hot!
Addie and the girls
Lori and Miranda holding the cousins
Claire and her favorite Miranda
Caedmon and his daddy
The boys watching the hot dogs cook
Claire passed out from all the excitment
Cupcake time!
How cute is he?
Asher and his buddy B
Family picture time
Happy 2nd Birthday Asher!
No comments:
Post a Comment