My due date was Monday, January 9th 2012. I had a feeling since I found out that I was pregnant that I would be late. When I started my weekly appointments and I wasn't showing any progression I knew I was going to be late and that I would probably be induced. I went to the doctor for a check up 2 days after my due date. I was measuring small and there was no signs of Claire coming anytime soon, so I scheduled an induction date.
Well I made it to my induction date 9 days after my due date.
Craig and I checked in at 6 a.m. My pitocin started by 9 ish, epidural was around 10, 1 push and Claire arrived at 12:27.
We did have a couple of issues, Claire's cord was wrapped around her and she was covered in meconium. But the wonderful nurses and Dr. Speight took care of us!
We did have a couple of issues, Claire's cord was wrapped around her and she was covered in meconium. But the wonderful nurses and Dr. Speight took care of us!
Claire getting the meconium off.
First picture with mommy and daddy
Each of my babies have been delivered by a different doctor.
All of my doctors were amazing!
Dr. Speight was great and probably my favorite!
First family picture-
The kids came to visit once Addie got out of school.
Big sister holding Claire for the first time!
BABY!
Asher's new favorite word!
Claire was jaundice just like Adelynn and Asher.
Claire under the lights
Adelynn and Asher checking on their little sister
Grandma with Claire
Do-dad and Kiki
No comments:
Post a Comment