Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Very Gilmore Christmas

We celebrated Christmas a couple of weeks early with my family. We had lunch at Celebration, one of my favorite family restaurants in Dallas. 
Scotty and I waiting at Celebration 


After lunch we returned home to open gifts.

Addie opening a pottery wheel from Uncle Scotty. 
Uncle Scotty always tries to find a gift that the kids will love and the parents will hate. I think
the pottery wheel fits perfectly in this category. I think I'll let daddy deal with this mess!

Daddy and Asher opening a new tent!

Addie and her new Lollylopasie Silly hair doll. 
I think this was my favorite gift she got. The hair is really fun to play with.

Asher getting a little love from Grandma.



Addie helping Asher open gifts

 I think Asher liked some of Addie's toys more than his toys ;)

Addie helped pass out presents.  
She did a great job reading the names and getting them into the right hands!

Grandma's new backpack 

Asher and his lawn mower
Scotty and his little boy Sondheim 


No comments: