Last Sunday our church held Trunk or Treat. Before we headed out I tried to get some pictures of the kiddos in their costumes.
The best picture of the 2 together.
Addie is Olivia the Pig, one of her favorite characters.
Asher the pirate. This costume was a hand me down from our friend B. Asher loved it! How do I know?!?!? He wouldn't take the hat off and he never keeps hats on.
Addie singing the theme song to Olivia....
Asher and his token "CHEEEEESE" smile
Addie rode the ponies...Asher wasn't ready
The first car was a princess' dream! Aurora and Prince Charming were there!
Addie and George
Do-Dad and his boy! Asher was in his stroller very happy, but then he saw Do-Dad and wanted OUT!
Addie checking out the fire truck
Petting Zoo
Asher was okay riding the ponies with Do-Dad
More cars to visit- This was about 4 cars parked next to each other with the theme Wizard of Oz. Notice Addie is following the yellow brick road- Ha! I loved it!
It was a great day! We got so much candy I didn't really feel like we needed to go trick or treating on Monday night, but Adelynn and her friends still wanted to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment