Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dying eggs

 Addie with her dye kit. 
I had to convince her that this was better than the Disney princess which cost more and didn't come with any stickers.

 All our supplies ready for our art project. Using a muffin tin to hold the cups so they didn't tip over plus it caught any of the liquid that spilled. This project wasn't as messy as I thought it would be.

 Addie ready to go!




Addie had so much fun Friday dying eggs that we did more on Saturday. Today we explored color combinations. Her favorite combination was red and purple.






I was really nervous about Addie dying eggs. I could just see her fingers dyed for days and my kitchen stained for ever! BUT using a table clothe and muffin tin helped to contain the mess and Addie's fingers are almost back to normal, and we now have a cute centerpiece for our kitchen table!

No comments: