Mom this is a video click the triangle
| Addie picked out her dress.....she was a little over dressed |
Addie was so excited for school that we left 30 minutes early, I couldn't handle her asking me every 3 seconds if it was time to go. We drove around Dallas, stopped for coffee at Starbucks and arrived at school 5 minutes early.
We took Addie's stuff- princess sleeping bag, lunch box, and princess backpack- to her class. There were no students or teachers. I was a little confused, but then a mom walked by and told us to find our child's name and put their stuff under it and then take your child to the playground.
We took Addie's stuff- princess sleeping bag, lunch box, and princess backpack- to her class. There were no students or teachers. I was a little confused, but then a mom walked by and told us to find our child's name and put their stuff under it and then take your child to the playground.
I made Addie stand by her name and take a picture.
We went outside to meet Addie's teacher miss Amy. She introduced herself to her teacher and then 2 seconds later she was playing. I said goodbye, but she was too busy playing to notice.
Addie told me she loves school and that she had fun..
I asked her if she took a nap and she said "hush babies sleeping!"
Thats all I really got out her about the day. Her teacher said she did great but she stole the other kids cups during lunch.
2 comments:
She was either thirsty or the other kids cups looked more interesting than hers! Sounds like she had a great day!
My mom said the same thing!
Post a Comment