Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wilson Family Vacation

Fall Cruise- Boston, Portland ME, Bar Harbor and Halifax Nova Scotia
Dinner the first night. Addie loves cruising ice cream everyday!
Addie and Aunt CiCi (maci)
First stop Portland, Maine.
A lobster- how fitting ;)
It's cold!
Maybe if I run around I'll get warm....
Night 2 Matt and I went up and sang a little Karaoke. The crowd loved us, we were the only singers that were "craptacular." Matt didn't know all the words so he just dance. I really didn't know the words either but I faked it til I caught up with the song.
Little boat into Bar Harbor...another cold day.
Bar Harbor was our favorite stop. We didn't really get any pictures of the foliage if that tells you anything :( We ate at a cute little place I had clam chowder- very good!

Testing the camera for the Wilson Christmas picture
cute but not the winner
In the running for Christmas card but you'll just have to wait until December when you get your card in the mail.
Can't you just hear "cheeeeeese"
Formal Dinner
The entire Wilson Group
The originals
The girls
Can we go eat PLEASE!

"Quest" the best game on the cruise. And we played them all. I can't show you all the pictures, but just know it was a lot of fun. (this is what I do when Craig and Adelynn go to sleep)

Luke wasn't the only male Wilson missing his pants
After stinky socks on my nose, 3 women's bras on Luke's head, Catherine preforming the worm, and Luke dress in drag- We came in 2nd out of like 50 teams....not to bad. I had the most fun .


Day 3 Halifax Nova Scotia- it's in Canada

Adelynn fell asleep about 10 minutes off the boat. Luke tried to use his backpack to carry her.....it didn't work
Public Garden
Luke being Luke
I sang all by myself...no I wasn't drunk :) Just having fun.
70's disco night




Dancing
The "girls" Luke and Matt picked up.
The four of us had a lot of fun.
You might ask where is Craig in all these night pictures....sleeping! His favorite part of vacation!
We got off the boat around 10 and our flight wasn't until 4. So we dropped our bags off at the airport and set off to explore Boston for a couple of hours.

We found a great playground in Boston Commons. Addie played with Aunt CiCi for a long time giving Craig and I a break!

Adelynn following Maci
Waiting for our plane.
When we returned to the airport we found out our plane was delayed- Oh joy we get to keep an almost 2 year old happy for an additional 3 hours!
It was a long flight- if you know what I mean- We were happy to be home but the trip was great fun and I can't wait until our next adventure.

No comments: