Just a few words on this wordless Wednesday----Tuesday during nap time Adelynn did not take a nap! She climbed out of her crib and played with butt paste. As you can tell from the pictures she got it everywhere.
I walked in the room and Addie ran to the other side because she knew she did something wrong.
Addie- "oh no, oh no, yuck, yuck, oh no, oh no."
I pull my phone out to take some pictures of the butt paste all over the floor, walls, her stuffed dog, and Addie
Addie runs over to me, looks up and smiles and says "Cheese"
I couldn't stop laughing. Now some of my friends have said at least it wasn't a dirty diaper all over the place.....I think a dirty diaper would be better because how in the world do you get butt paste out of carpet!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment